The purpose of this study is to analyze the differences among effectiveness, side effects and the Mingxuan effect of Aconitum ciliare.
To achieve the purpose of this study,
1. The general Mingxuan effect was defined from biblographic study.
2. Unusual parts of Mingxuan effect about Aconitum ciliare was analysed.
3. The differences between aconitine poisoning and Mingxuan effect of Aconitum ciliare was analysed.
4. The differences between aconitine poisoning and effectiveness of Aconitum ciliare was analysed.
1. Mingxuan effect of Aconiti Ciliare was same as aconitine poisoning. This is different from the general Mingxuan effect.
2. Nevertheless, the reason why Todo Yoshimasu called the effect "Mingxuan" was due to the limits of knowledge at that time .
3. Mingxuan effect of Aconitum ciliare Should be called simply the Bu-Ja effect.
KeyWords : Aconitum ciliare, Mingxuan, intoxication Aconitum, poisoning