Objective : The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effects of ChijaㆍHyangsi on depressive disorder patients.
Method : To achieve the purpose of this study, We surveyed 13 depressive disorder patients who had been administered ChijaㆍHyangsi. The patients of depressive disorder had been estimated twice with KDS-30.
1. After the treatment with ChijaㆍHyangsi, the symptoms of depressive disorder were significantly improved.
2. It shows that score of KDS-30 decrease 91% inaverage by Jisilchijasitang.
3. It shows that score of KDS-30 decrease 76% inaverage by Chijasitang.
4. It shows that score of KDS-30 decrease 53.5% inaverage by Chijadaehwangsitang.
5. It shows that score of KDS-30 decrease 43.1% inaverage by Chijagamchositang.
Conclusions : This study suggests it is reasonable to approach the depressive disorder to the way which we say 'bun(煩)' from the ancient way(古法). And ChijaㆍHyangsi are significantly effective on depressive disorder patients.
KeyWords : Depressive disorder, KDS-30, Chija, Hyangsi